Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Surgery plans...

Noah's re-operation on his heart has been moved from today to Friday morning. Dr. Nancy did not want him to be second case of the day, she wants him to be first or only case. It is going to be another lengthy surgery. Most likely all day. So with these extra few days, we are holding Noah at least once a day. Yesterday was the second time I have gotten to hold him. I had Aaron take pictures and some video. During one of the times Aaron was recording us, he got close up to Noah's face. Noah was just looking at the camera and all of the sudden the corners of his mouth turned up..... NOAH SMILED FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Christmas prayer was answered!!!! AND God made it so that we could capture it on VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Jesus for this Christmas miracle!!




Please pray for Noah's surgery this Friday. Praise Jesus for my Christmas miracle smile!!

6 comments:

Christy said...

That is the best thing I have seen in a very long time and I have a lot to smile about! It just brought so many tears to my eyes!! Praise God for your blessing and miracle answered. Prayers going up for all of you and for Friday to go beyond well! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

My mom called me crying today. As I have mentioned before she follows Noah's page. She told me about the video above. He is beautiful. We are continuing to pray for him and your family.


Hugs & Kisses
-Amber

Anonymous said...

Praise God for your early Christmas smile! Noah has the best smile ever! I am not just saying that because he is my Nephew...it is true! His whole face lights up! It was so great to see a glimpse of that!! :) Awesome!!
Love Auntie Amanda

Amie Hoagland said...

I heard you guys on the radio today. You did a wonderful job! Praying for you and Noah tomorrow :) Love, Amie (Noah's PT)

Duda family said...

Praying for Tons of these smiles after he recovers from todays surgery. That was just AWESOME!!!! Aaron talked about it Tuesday night, today was the first time I could see it. Beautiful smile.

This Life of Mine... said...

Hugs and prayers are sent to you and ur family!

From
The Sellers family!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Noah's blog! We thank you for following us on our God-led journey and thank you for all your thoughts and prayers! Noah was born June 22, 2009 with many anatomical birth defects and underwent his first major surgery when he was just 4 days old. He has been in and out of the hospital since day one and has had a total of 4 major surgeries to date, with his latest one being the most extreme and difficult - his first open heart surgery on November 4 and December 17th, 2010. He is a warrior and this is his journey...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

He is getting so BIG!!!!

He is getting so BIG!!!!
Getting a short break from his O2 :)

Grab Our Button!

Photobucket

My handsome men!

My handsome men!
Powered by Blogger.

Me and my boy :)

Me and my boy :)

Dec. 6, 2010

Dec. 6, 2010
I got to hold Noah!!

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive