Thursday, December 23, 2010
Noah's labs from early this morning show an increase in his pancreatic enzymes so they will be doing an ultra sound sometime today. Please pray for answers.

BUT.......

Chest tubes, heart lines and pacer wires ALL got pulled this morning! YAY!! They are even saying that they are going to turn off his Fentanyl!!!!


When Aaron and I got to the hospital this morning, Noah looked really comfortable despite having a distended belly again. He was sleeping peacefully. I kissed him on his face and he opened his eyes and sleepily looked at me. Even though he did not smile, I knew he was happy to see me.

All of his other numbers are looking really good. Praise God! So please pray for continued healing. Pray for his liver and pancreas to heal. Please pray for his lungs to be healthy and strong enough for extubation and for him to PASS extubation!


*** Mommy and Daddy know of a special visitor that will be coming to visit Noah tomorrow morning!!!*** I will post video and pictures tomorrow :)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Noah's blog! We thank you for following us on our God-led journey and thank you for all your thoughts and prayers! Noah was born June 22, 2009 with many anatomical birth defects and underwent his first major surgery when he was just 4 days old. He has been in and out of the hospital since day one and has had a total of 4 major surgeries to date, with his latest one being the most extreme and difficult - his first open heart surgery on November 4 and December 17th, 2010. He is a warrior and this is his journey...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

He is getting so BIG!!!!

He is getting so BIG!!!!
Getting a short break from his O2 :)

Grab Our Button!

Photobucket

My handsome men!

My handsome men!
Powered by Blogger.

Me and my boy :)

Me and my boy :)

Dec. 6, 2010

Dec. 6, 2010
I got to hold Noah!!

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive