Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Results from the ECHO

Hello everyone! I am writing this from the comfort of my home. It is nice and refreshing to get a couple days break from the hospital. Aaron stayed with Noah so i wouldn't worry about him too much :) Thank you babe!! I love you so much!!

The results from the ECHO showed 2 residual VSD's in "moderate size". Don't really know what that means.. I know it is not a good thing but I don't really know what they plan on doing. Possibly a heart cath.. that is all I know.
From what Aaron told me today, they have gone down on the Atavan dose again. He was doing great but about an hour ago he got really fidgety and his blood pressure started to rise so they gave him a PRN of Ketamine. They are also going to try feeds tomorrow. Please pray that he starts tolerating the feeds so we can get him back on his healthy normal nutrition. Aaron said that he had a pretty good day today considering him going through a little withdrawal from the Atavan.
I miss my boys!!! Can't wait to see them tomorrow!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Noah's blog! We thank you for following us on our God-led journey and thank you for all your thoughts and prayers! Noah was born June 22, 2009 with many anatomical birth defects and underwent his first major surgery when he was just 4 days old. He has been in and out of the hospital since day one and has had a total of 4 major surgeries to date, with his latest one being the most extreme and difficult - his first open heart surgery on November 4 and December 17th, 2010. He is a warrior and this is his journey...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

He is getting so BIG!!!!

He is getting so BIG!!!!
Getting a short break from his O2 :)

Grab Our Button!

Photobucket

My handsome men!

My handsome men!
Powered by Blogger.

Me and my boy :)

Me and my boy :)

Dec. 6, 2010

Dec. 6, 2010
I got to hold Noah!!

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive