Thursday, November 4, 2010

And now it is all a waiting game.

Noah has been in the OR since 8:30 am CT. The last update we got, they are still working on getting all the lines in and prepping for the initial broncoscopy. It was strange handing him off. I thought for sure I would break down and cry. Instead I gave him lots of kisses and hugs and smiled. It was almost like I was TRYING to feel emotional and cry but something in me was not letting me do that... It is God who is holding me together and giving me peace. Satan has no grip on me today, and what a day he would have had if God was not in control. Because of the peace I am feeling, I KNOW Noah is going to do fabulous! No worrying needed! Thank you Jesus!
I am sitting on the floor in the surgery family waiting room... It is a huge brand new room and there are MANY families in here waiting just like I am. I pray the the peace I feel right now, that these families feel it also. Will you all reading this please pray for us all here as well?? Thank you once again for following us on our God led journey. Stay tuned for more updates throughout the day. And if you have not already, add this blog to your email list so you can get notification of any new posts I have.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Noah's blog! We thank you for following us on our God-led journey and thank you for all your thoughts and prayers! Noah was born June 22, 2009 with many anatomical birth defects and underwent his first major surgery when he was just 4 days old. He has been in and out of the hospital since day one and has had a total of 4 major surgeries to date, with his latest one being the most extreme and difficult - his first open heart surgery on November 4 and December 17th, 2010. He is a warrior and this is his journey...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Blog Archive

Photobucket

He is getting so BIG!!!!

He is getting so BIG!!!!
Getting a short break from his O2 :)

Grab Our Button!

Photobucket

My handsome men!

My handsome men!
Powered by Blogger.

Me and my boy :)

Me and my boy :)

Dec. 6, 2010

Dec. 6, 2010
I got to hold Noah!!

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive