Monday, January 24, 2011
So, Noah had positive cultures come back a few days ago. He is now on a round of antibiotics. He has been vomiting a ton in the past few days but is still well hydrated. My biggest worry about it is him aspirating. He had a scope done last week. They wanted to take a look at his vocal cords to determine if he had any paralysis. Both vocal cords were moving, however there is a small gap between the two from being intubated for so long. So with time, being short or a little bit longer, they should close. He has been playful and silly as well as very sensitive and whiny. I just can't wait till this is all over and he is back to being his normal happy self all the time!

The doctor is talking about moving us up to the 5th floor again pretty soon. Don't really know how soon though. Today I have been busy packing up our stuff in case they decide to move us in the middle of the night again! LOL Just kidding ;)

Sunday was a productive day. I "hosted" the first Childrens Clothing sewing party! My Aunt, Grandma, and cousins drove over from Michigan to help and visited with Noah. I also had my mom, sisters, and a couple sweet ladies who came to help as well. We started 4 different outfits that just need a couple more snaps and such before they can be washed and given to the ICU's. We even made 3 simple blankets. It was an overall successful party. I should have a few more "wrinkles" ironed out before the next party. I am still accepting donations of fabric and materials and even some to help sew. I am also taking brand new clothing that can be altered. If you would like to help or even host a sewing party in your neck of the woods, please send me an email at DebiLSolomon86@aol.com. Thank you to everyone who showed up and thank you to those who donated needed materials!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Noah's blog! We thank you for following us on our God-led journey and thank you for all your thoughts and prayers! Noah was born June 22, 2009 with many anatomical birth defects and underwent his first major surgery when he was just 4 days old. He has been in and out of the hospital since day one and has had a total of 4 major surgeries to date, with his latest one being the most extreme and difficult - his first open heart surgery on November 4 and December 17th, 2010. He is a warrior and this is his journey...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

He is getting so BIG!!!!

He is getting so BIG!!!!
Getting a short break from his O2 :)

Grab Our Button!

Photobucket

My handsome men!

My handsome men!
Powered by Blogger.

Me and my boy :)

Me and my boy :)

Dec. 6, 2010

Dec. 6, 2010
I got to hold Noah!!

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive