Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Big plans....

This week has been and still is a busy one for Noah as far as testing goes. Yesterday he had a MRCP done, basically a MRI of his pancreas. His enzymes go up whenever we start feeding him so they are trying to figure out why. Still waiting on the results and we can't try feeding him until they do. Today they are taking him down to one dose of Troperidol (sedation med) and if he does not require a dose between now and tomorrow, they will plan on extubating him tomorrow. If he does get another dose then they will plan on Friday for extubation. If we can successfully get the breathing tube out this week then he will not get a heart cath. So please send up LOTS of LOUD prayers that the breathing tube can come out and STAY out!
Noah has been more awake and a little playful these past couple of days. My mom and sister came up to visit yesterday and they got to see him in a playful mood. It was good for them to see him like this. Every time family has come up this past month to visit, he has not been doing so well. It is good for them to see these big improvements. I also got to hold Noah for a little bit a couple days ago. It didn't last as long as I would have liked because he started getting agitated. But I am still thankful none the less. ANY second I get to cuddle with my boy is treasured.... I am just selfish and want more! lol
I am home today. Aaron is up at Childrens with Noah and then I will come back tomorrow. Aaron is going back to work on the 9th. I REALLY hope we do not run into any more "mistakes" with his paperwork being sent in. We REALLY need him to go back to work now. We need our income back so that we can apply to a new apartment complex. Please pray for this situation.

Prayer requests:
Noah to be extubated successfully tomorrow so he will not have to have a heart cath.
For his MRCP results to show answers so we can start feeding him without his enzymes going up.
Pray for Aaron's work situation so he can get back on the schedule.
For our living situation.

Thank you

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Noah's blog! We thank you for following us on our God-led journey and thank you for all your thoughts and prayers! Noah was born June 22, 2009 with many anatomical birth defects and underwent his first major surgery when he was just 4 days old. He has been in and out of the hospital since day one and has had a total of 4 major surgeries to date, with his latest one being the most extreme and difficult - his first open heart surgery on November 4 and December 17th, 2010. He is a warrior and this is his journey...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

He is getting so BIG!!!!

He is getting so BIG!!!!
Getting a short break from his O2 :)

Grab Our Button!

Photobucket

My handsome men!

My handsome men!
Powered by Blogger.

Me and my boy :)

Me and my boy :)

Dec. 6, 2010

Dec. 6, 2010
I got to hold Noah!!

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket

Blog Archive